If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Saturday 13 September 2014

Replica YSL Beige Velvet Long Chain Clutch - BagsMart

Hello
I am lover of long chain bags. Today I am giving review on replica. I got mine from Bags Mart.  I got this in Rs. 1600 only ~ ($ 16 Approximate).  Earlier I was not having beige in long chain. Its perfect clutch. Easy to carry. 












































My Thought:
Its perfect bag for every occasion.
Its nicely stitched.
Color is perfect.
Small pocket inside it.
Chain is long.
Comfy part on shoulder area.


May Be You Don't Like It:
You cannot fully open it as stuff is bit hard.

Click to Buy from Bags Mart.


                 © All pictures are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

15 comments:

  1. lovly <3 i also like long chain bags =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute !! Love the colour :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know when you do so that I can follow you back :)


    http://tabicibeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bag :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    You have a great blog, would you like to follow each other !
    keep in touch
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey..I am having a new giveaway on my blog.

    Enter my Oasap Sweatshirt Giveaway Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow,such sweet look!I need it,need it,need it!!!

    Call me Mifo:
    http://mingmingshuohaode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, That's such a good replica... Good review.

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  8. great bag! i have a same one!! beautiful blog dear!! im following!! hope to visit mine and follow me back!kisses!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice review :)
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Check out my blog and facebook page:
    www.wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=337766586400230&fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous bag, love the pastel pink colour :)
    check out my lime crime utopia selfies at www.lovefromsimmie.com
    ♥ oxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replica YSL Beige Velvet Long Chain Clutch - BagsMart. Hello. I am lover of long chain bags. Today I am giving review on replica. I got mine ... yslclutch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox