If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Wednesday 2 July 2014

L'Oreal Paris ~ Casting Crème Gloss 534 Maple Caramel

Hello,
Today I am introducing on my blog, Yay Yay here it is ;



L’Oreal Paris , the world’s leading Beauty Expert, launches their irresistible Caramel Mania hair 



The caramel shades are made up of an inseparable duo of melted tones and sweet notes and is completely ammonia free. It naturally warms up brown shades with gorgeous copper and golden tones. Caramel mania is available in two delicious shades from the Fudgy Caramel collection: Maple Caramel and Toffee Délice. Casting Crème Gloss hair color is available at all leading stores at PKR 999.


 What It Claims;
Conditioning Colour - No Ammonia
Visible Shimmering | Lasts upto 28 shampoos
Shimmering colour, rich glossy shine
Optimal grey coverage
Intense nutrition satin soft, voluptuous hair



Attractive Packing


534 Maple Caramel



Complete Description is mentioned on box.


Best thing its without ammonia.








In Box
  • Crème Colourant
  • Developer Crème
  • Nutri- Shine Royal Jelly Conditioner 
  • 1 Pair of Professional Quality Gloves







 Instruction Leaflet


  Instruction Leaflet



50% more conditioner




















Preparation:
Unscrew the tip of developer Crème tube.
Pour the whole tube of crème colourant into developer crème.
Rescrew tightly the tip of developer  crème.
Shake vigorously to obtain completely even mixture.
Breakoff the tip of applicator immediately after mixing.


Apply it over hair by wearing gloves.





 Leave it for 20 minutes. 
Then was it and apply jelly conditioner.


                       Casting Crème Gloss 534 Maple Caramel ~ After Results ON Me & My Dad.

Result - In day light

My Thought:
First of all I got new hair cut.
Before using it I have applied henna on my hair.
I love to change my hair color so tried it as I got it.
I am greatly inspired it.
Best thing application is too easy.
It gives very natural and gorgeous shimmering look.
I got very soft hair.

Packing:
Perfect packing with complete description in English and Arabic.

Application:
Application is too easy through applicator.

Price:
Rs. 999.

Results:
I am absolutely loving my hair color. 20 minutes is great period to get maple caramel color. It will last upto 28 shampoos. Earlier I dyed my hair twice through henna. So first time users can get desired result.

Recommendations:
I am surely gonna try this again. I am highly satisfied with first time application of  L'Oreal Paris hair color.

Visit their facebook page.



                                                                   © All pictures are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

15 comments:

  1. Nice review girl.The color is amazing i must say :)
    check out my blog plus acebook fan page and show some love :)
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beauty-Sparkles/1435790756686681
    http://amazingbeautysparkles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, the colour is lovely on you :)
    I am now following you :)

    TooClothesForComfort xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this color is amazing and the names are delicious! lol :) very helpful post too! nice work girl! keep it up ;)
    kisses, Vicky
    whathappensnowat.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. look how cute it turned out :)
    now following u xx

    ladywannabeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks really good x
    www.meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely color and perfect review! ❤

    http://neonfruity.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. How to highlight medium brown hair to blond.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! It looks beautiful on you! Thank you for the detailed instructions!

    Lets keep in touch and follow each other on bloglovin! I always follow back!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures hunni! Love the outcome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved this collor :))

    Like:
    https://www.facebook.com/BLOGAngelP?fref=ts

    Big Kiss ;*
    www.angelpoubel.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice color! I hope to find the same nuance in Italy of this brand!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the shade :)
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Check out my blog and facebook page:
    www.wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=337766586400230&fref=ts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox