If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Luscious Curl Addict Mascara

Hello
I am very conscious about my eyes; as I am regular kajal and mascara user. I got chance to try the current release product by Luscious. My morning tarts with kajal and mascara. I am greatly inspired by Luscious products; Its great addition in their family. 



  •  It comes in a box.
  • Theme on box is amazing. Its really attractive for me.
  • Ingredients are written on box.







What Company Says About It:
Designed to dramatically curl and define eyelashes with a quick-drying waterproof formula, keep them supple with conditioning ingredients and strong with keratin. The curling brush features luscious curves to wrap around each lash (including lower lashes!) for the ultimate VIP treatment.
Waterproof
Smudge-proof
Ophthalmologist tested



Rs.950.00
US $9.22

  •  Mascara is wrapped with plastic cover for a secured packing.


                                                                        Unwrapping the plastic seal.

  •  Again theme on mascara is tempting for me. 


  •  Its carbon black mascara.
  • Net weight 8 ml.


  •  Price Rs. 950.


  •  Three puff fibrous brush in an arched shape which intended to curl lashes.
  • It also lengthen the lashes.


  •  It waterproof.

                             Left: Without Mascara  Right: With Mascara


  • To be honest; With single coat it gives perfect look to lashes.
  • It volumizes and lengthen the lashes.
  • It gives perfect curl to lashes.
  • It gets dry quickly.
  • The wand size is reasonable to grip it while application.
  • Its smudge proof.

                                   Join me on Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest

14 comments:

  1. looks pretty nice. I'm curious how it would look like on my eyes..

    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your posts<3 I just followed you on GFC, of you could follow me back, that would mean a world to me:) Thank you so much for a such an inspirational blog!<3 xx peach

    http://momomoworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Nice http://thebeautieslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, looks really good!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks for your visit! I follow you back :)

    Besos y feliz finde!

    Alicante Street Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! thanks for you nice comment!
    Following you back! :)
    kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice. thanks for this beautiful post.

    Regards,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  8. mascara play a key role when you are applying it for longer eyelashes, it will give you desired results

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox